As with all information transmitted over the Internet, security cannot be guaranteed. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- When you create membership application on the MyGym Stip App, we may ask for Personal Information such as your name, surname, home address, email, phone number, profile photo and your secret password. You can edit and update certain information in your account through the My Profile tab in the MyGym Stip App.
- When you are already a member of the MyGym Stip Fitness Studio, we may ask for Personal Information such as your phone number, email address, password, and your current membership card identification number.
- to provide you with information about other goods, promotions and services we offer
- to provide you access to your personal membership attendance register
- to provide you access to your personal gym payments
- to maintain membership records
- to improve our app, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- to notify you about changes to our service.
Attendance records of members will be given to those companies who pay for the membership for their employees when requested.
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
MyGym Fitness Studio
Kej Marsal Tito 37
2000 Stip, Macedonia